BEAUTIFUL LAWNS + PEST-FREE ENVIRONMENTS
To the team at Arrow Environmental Services, a green lawn is more than just a nice expanse of healthy grass. Keeping your lawn green should also involve a commitment to protecting nearby lakes, rivers and bays, so future generations can enjoy the natural beauty of Florida.
Precise levels of nutrients are applied only as necessary to maintain optimum health, and our highly trained technicians carefully inspect your landscape on a frequent basis to help prevent widespread damage.
Lawn Care Services in Tampa & St. Petersburg
As communities up and down Florida’s Gulf Coast enact new fertilizer and lawn care regulations to improve water quality, we’re proud to report that our standard practices meet or exceed every requirement in the new ordinances:
- Our company limits nitrogen applications during rainy season unless there are clear signs that the lawn needs it.
- We use a custom blend of fertilizer made without phosphate, because Florida soil naturally contains enough of that nutrient to satisfy the needs of a healthy lawn.
- Our company does not fertilize within 15 feet of any body of water – a policy that was implemented long before new ordinances called for a 10-foot setback.
- Arrow has always used deflectors to avoid getting fertilizer on hard surfaces like driveways and sidewalks.
- As we strive for to follow best practices, our technicians receive far more than the minimum instruction in environmentally friendly procedures mandated in the new ordinances.
A healthy lawn is important to the environment because a lawn’s dense root system filters stormwater before it soaks through to the aquifer. Our sustainable solutions are designed to keep both your landscape and our environment strong and vigorous for many years to come.