If you’re looking for a way to protect your home in Florida against pests while also saving money on your energy bills, our pest control insulation is your solution. Here’s what you need to know about this unique pesticide.
How Pest Control Insulation Works
Pest Control Insulation is a three-step approach to improving your home's energy efficiency and protecting it against the Sunshine State's most prevalent pests. Our insulation includes the following benefits:
- Thermal: When you put pest control insulation in your attic, it's essentially like placing a blanket over your home. Since it's easier for heat to flow through solid materials, pest control insulation is made with interconnected cellulose fibers that are dense enough to stop air flow and light enough to trap heat.
- Pest Control: The cellulose fibers in the insulation are coated with a borate pesticide that prevents pests from infesting your home. It works after a pest comes into contact with the pesticide and grooms itself, ingesting the chemicals and eventually dying.
- Acoustic: Similarly to heat, sound travels easier through solid materials. Much like the 'thermal' part of this insulation stops air flow and traps heat, the acoustic part keeps loud noises from entering your home from outside.
Pest Control Insulation Provides Energy Efficiency and Cost Savings
During the winter, insulation stops the cold outdoor air from entering your home and keeps the warm air inside of it. During the summer, pest control insulation stops the hot outdoor air from entering your home and keeps the cool air inside of it. As a result, homeowners can save up to 30 percent on their energy bills.
Pest Control Insulation Provides Long-Lasting Protection
Our Insulation doesn't require re-treatments, and it outperforms traditional forms of insulation by 32 percent. Once you install it in your home, you can forget about it and let it do its job. With years of protection, you won't have to worry about pests infestations or obscenely high energy bills for a long time to come.
Pest Control Insulation Provides Plenty of Other Great Benefits
In addition to protecting your home against pests, insulating it and lowering your energy bills, here are some other features and benefits of investing in Pest Control Insulation.
- Bait in wet areas like kitchens, bathrooms and water heaters.
- Qualify for tax credits.
- Reduce waste by investing in insulation that's made with recycled paper.
- Rest assured that pest control insulation is mold resistant and not flammable.
- Keep in mind that your investment in pest control insulation pays for itself over time.
If you’re interested in more information about how our pest control insulation can help you protect your home against pests and save money, contact Arrow Environmental Services at (800) 226-3139.