Termite Baiting, Liquid Soil Treatment and Fumigation
Getting rid of a termite infestation often requires the use of chemicals. To ensure the health and safety of your family is not at risk, consider professional pest removal management for termite treatment and control.
Termite Bait & Monitoring Stations
The baiting process for termite removal draws the worker termites from their nests. A termite colony’s growth is greatly slowed or starved after the workers are no longer there to supply food. This termite control method is beneficial for preventing a colony from infesting a home or commercial structure. A termite specialist can advise on the best method for controlling outdoor termite colonies with a baiting system alone. If the property does not qualify for the baiting system, other options like liquid soil treatments are available.
Arrow recommends the Sentricon® System with Always Active™ technology, an in-ground application that eliminates termites with product that eradicates entire colonies. Some of the benefits of the ground-bait stations include:
- No drilling in floors or the foundations of your property
- No digging or trenching your landscape
- Uses only environmentally-safe products with no harsh chemicals
- Works as soon as it is placed in the ground
- Can stay in the ground for multiple years and is more attractive to termites over time
- Only needs to be inspected once a year
- Has a $1,000,000 repair and retreat warranty for qualifying properties
- Provides protection 24/7/365
Liquid Soil Treatments
Liquid treatments are seomtimes necessary to treat active infestations or when there are greater conducive conditions. A professional will discuss your options during your inspection.
Termite Tenting & Fumigation
Depending on the species of termite, like Drywood termites, or other wood-destroying organism, fumigation may be the best solution for your home or business. Termites can hide and harbour in areas we do not see and are often missed with spot treatments. Arrow provides tenting and fumigation services. During a fumigation, you can expect our experts to:
- Calculate the amount of gas needed to exterminate the infestation
- Monitor gas levels to ensure success
- Take care of the health of the people and residents on the property
At Arrow Environmental Services, we make the wellbeing of our customers a priority during the termite treatment process. With our decades of experience, you can depend on high-quality termite control services.
Call our office at 800-226-3139 and ask for a free quote today.