Professional Termite Control & Treatments
Treating Termites in Your Florida Home or Business
Termites cost homeowners more than $5 billion annually – more than all flood, fire and tornado damage combined. Unlike these disasters, termite devastation is not covered by homeowner’s insurance. But with proper inspections and treatments, termites are among the most preventable of disasters that could happen to your home.
Because termites found in Florida thrive in warm, humid climates, an annual termite inspection is recommended. Arrow’s termite fumigation and soil treatment methods eliminate pests at the source so that you live pest free.
Termite Inspection and Protection
Before treatment, our professional termite experts thoroughly inspect common entry spaces for damage. We typically check:
- Cracks in the foundation of your house
- Cracks around plumbing and other damp areas
- Holes in concrete walls
- Wood or mulch near your home’s foundation
- Attic and basement areas
We will then provide you with our recommendations on how to treat the infested areas or how to prevent these areas from being affected in the future.
Sentricon® and Termite Soil Treatments
Arrow recommends the Sentricon® System with Always Active™ technology, an in-ground application that eliminates termites with product that eradicates entire colonies. Some of the benefits of the ground-bait stations include:
- No drilling in floors or the foundations of your home
- No digging or trenching your landscape
- Uses only environmentally-safe products with no harsh chemicals
- Works as soon as it is placed in the ground
- Can stay in the ground for multiple years and is more attractive to termites over time
- Only needs to be inspected once a year
- Provides protection 24/7/365
Depending on the species of termite or other wood-destroying organism, fumigation may be the best solution for your home or business. During a fumigation, you can expect our experts to:
- Calculate the amount of gas needed to exterminate the infestation
- Monitor gas levels to ensure success
- Take care of the health of the people and residents on the property
At Arrow Environmental Services, we make the wellbeing of our customers a priority during the termite fumigation process. With our decades of experience, you can depend on high-quality termite control services. Call our office at (888) 420-9228 and ask for a free quote today.