ADDITIONAL WAYS TO PAY YOUR BILL
The easiest way for you to pay your bill is to call our Customer Service Center and set up monthly Auto-Pay by providing a credit card on file or by direct deposit from your checking account.
- Pay-By-Text and Pay-by-Email
You can now pay your invoices directly by email or text message. When a new invoice is created, you will receive a text and/or email message providing the amount due, due date and simple instructions on how to pay directly from your phone. If at any time you wish to opt-out from receiving text messages, simply reply with the word STOP. You can always start receiving text messages once again by replying back with the word START.
Click link below to Pay-By-Text and Pay-by-Email:
To set up your account to pay by text or email, click on your STATE (above) and complete the following steps:
- Click the “Create Account” button (after clicking on the STATE button above)
- Search for your account using your Email, Mobile Phone or Account Number
- Add your profile information, including creating a password
- Agree to the terms and conditions
- Authenticate your mobile phone with the 6-digit code sent to your phone
- If prompted, add a payment method
- Click the “Submit” button
That’s it! Your account has been activated and your chosen payment method is now setup for all future text and email payments.