Getting Rid of Bed Bugs in Your Florida Home
Bed Bug Pest Control Services
Arrow offers effective bed bug treatments to ensure that every corner of your home is pest free. Our goal is to provide you and your family with exceptional care to remove bed bugs and prevent future infestations. Our bed bug treatments include:
- Professional Inspection – One of Arrow’s bed bug experts will come to your house to perform a thorough inspection of your home, including mattresses, bed frames, and other common bed bug harborage areas.
- Bed Bugs Treatment – Arrow will remove visible pests and treat other areas with liquid pesticide to eliminate unseen bed bugs, eggs and breeding grounds
Signs of Bed Bug Infestations
- Bed Bug Shells – Look for dropped bed bug exoskeletons in areas that are common to bed bugs, such as around your mattress, box spring and headboard.
- Egg Casings – Like the shed shells, bed bug larvae leave behind their egg casings when they mature into adults.
- Fecal Droppings – You may see dark brown or black spots in these common areas that are telltale signs that bed bugs are living in that space.
- Small Blood Smears – Smears of blood on the sheets due to bed bugs getting squashed while you sleep can be a sign that bed bugs have infested.
How to Identify Bed Bugs
It’s important to us that our customers understand what to look for when considering pest control or bed bug services. When identifying a bed bug, look for:
- Wide, flat, small brown insects that usually measure 3/16” long
- Translucent, small insects that are not fully matured bed bugs
- Small bunches of white eggs in common breeding areas
Bed bugs feed on the blood of people and animals. That means that you are no less likely to get them even if your house passes the white glove test. Unbeknownst to you, your infestation can start when you bring bedding, furniture, clothing or luggage into the house, particularly if the items are pre-owned. These pests are often missed entirely. When they are spotted, they are often mistaken for cockroaches or carpet beetles. They can also travel from one apartment to another. Unfortunately, they are extremely hardy and can go several months without a meal, so you can't banish them simply by vacating the premises. That's bad news for you. Worse still, their bites can often turn into itchy, red welts. Add to that the anxiety and embarrassment these creatures cause, and there's no doubt that you need the help of a professional.
If you suspect you may already have a bed bug infestation or want an inspection to be sure, contact Arrow Services at (888) 419-8349.